The websites has become an integral part for businesses and development of robust and dynamic websites or web applications using the most powerful tool PHP/MySQL is highly preferred. But, why? Simple! When combined PHP – the server side programming language and MYSQL – an open source relational database management system together, it delivers highly unique solutions.
More than that, here are some of the advantages of PHP/MySQL Web Development to give enough reasons for the selection.
1. Server Side Scripting Language: PHP helps you create dynamic pages with customized features meanwhile providing a user-friendly and interactive website or web application. This totally enhances a flexible user-engagement.
2. Ease of Use: Not only that its learning curve is easy as compared to the other programming languages but its syntax can easily be parsed. Its stability is sure to solve many problems with ease.
3. HTML Embedded Codes: PHP is a cross-platform compatible language and its ability to decode HTML is un-doubtfully a plus point and there is no need to have separate coding for PHP. A few more advantages that follow:
• Easily be incorporated into a code generated by WYSIWYG editors
• Cost effective while increasing the efficiency of the websites or web applications
• No need to rewrite every line of HTML in a programming language
4. Ideal for Ecommerce Development: Highly customisable because of which it is easily integrated for ecommerce development as per the business specific needs of the clients.
5. Cost Effective: Very cost-effective and never cost an extra dime after developing the website as it has got free license. It is worth knowing that Apache/PHP/MySQL combo runs perfectly well on a low cost, low end hardware that you can ever imagine for IIS/ASP/SQL Server.